Friday 17 May 2013

ECMP

I decided to take this class because I needed and wanted to learn about different ways I could incorporate technology into my classroom in the future. So far I am really enjoying the class and feel like I have already learnt so much within the first 2 weeks. I really think that google drive will come in handy for both my last year of teaching as well as my future teaching careers. I will find so many different ways I can use them that will make life easier for me. 
I'm not very good at writing so the blog and twitter are new to me and I haven't done much with them, but maybe the longer I have it and throughout this course I will become more accustomed to them and feel more comfortable using them.I know that these could potentially become very handy for in the classroom as well.
I am looking forward to learning more ways to incorporate technology into my classroom throughout the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment